Sunny Accountants are proud partners with Xero. Our partner status ensures that we have the experience and the qualifications to use and advise on Xero at the highest level.
We consider the use of online software packages to be fundamental to our promise to provide our clients with real time information on the financial health of their business.
Xero has incredible capabilities for e-sellers and its is usually our package of choice for online sellers. If you take payments by Stripe, GoCardless, Worldpay or PayPal, then Xero is hard to beat for its integration competencies.
Those selling on Shopify, Amazon, Etsy or eBay will love the way that apps such as A2X simplify the process of getting that sales information into Xero and the time savings are incredible.
Xero works great for construction firms where the requirement to analyze costings per job is a vital requirement. It fully supports the Construction Industry Scheme and has the ability to file CIS returns directly from the software.
Find out more on how Xero can transform your business here.
The benefits for your business include:
- Real-time financial reports; all the information you need, whenever you need it – 24/7
- Automated bank feeds for effortless bank reconciliation
- The ability to easily create invoices, record expenses and track cash flow online
- Easy access even when you are away from the office – from to your smart phone or tablet
- Corresponding paperwork electronically stored with transactions e.g. a HP agreement with a purchase
- Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with both your team and your accountant
- Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically
- Create quotes, purchase orders and pay suppliers easily in just a few clicks
To find out more about Xero for your business, get in touch with us.