Some accountants avoid start-up businesses like the plague! We love them – the enthusiasm and the optimism they display is infectious and it makes them a joy to work with.
It is also a great feeling to see start-up firms grow and develop. We take great pride in the knowledge that we played a part in their growth.
We too are an owner-managed firm so we completely understand the highs and lows of running a business. What we will say is that very few clients go back to PAYE employment once they make that initial decision to go it alone.
We also appreciate that cashflow can sometimes be tight and the last thing you need is a massive accountancy bill whilst you are busy establishing your business and generating contacts.
Only when your turnover and profits increase, do we look again at our fees.
Here’s what’s included:
- Completion of your annual statutory accounts, with full balance sheet & profit and loss account
- Filing of accounts at Companies House
- Completion and filing of Corporation Tax return
- Advice on how to structure your new business
- Advice on whether you should register for VAT
- Assistance with financing decisions
- Registering your business with all relevant authorities
- Preparing a business plan, producing cashflow projections and advising on budgets
- Advice on your legal responsibilities
- Advice on employment decisions
We aim to be your first port of call for practical tax and accountancy advice and to not only save you money but also time and hassle.