Annual accounts completed for just £249*
Some Accountants avoid start ups like the plague! We love them, the enthusiasm and the optimism they often display is infectious and make them a joy to work with. It is also a great feeling to see how start up firms grow and develop and be safe in the knowledge that we played a part in their growth.
We are an owner managed business ourselves and so we completely understand the highs and lows of running a business. What we will say is that very few clients go back to PAYE employment once they make that initial decision to “go it alone”.
We also appreciate that cashflow is tight and the last thing you need is a massive accountancy bill whilst you are busy establishing yourselves and generating contacts.
For that reason we are delighted to offer you some respite by fixing the price of your first year’s accountancy bill to £249!
- Completion of your annual statutory accounts, with full Balance Sheet & Profit and Loss Account
- Filing of accounts at Companies House
- Completion and filing of Corporation Tax return
We must stress that this fantastic price in no way negates from our usual service levels, you will talk to a qualified Accountant from day one, on hand to guide you through the following:
- How to structure your new business
- Should you register for VAT
- Assist with financing decisions
- Register your business with all relevant authorities
- Prepare a business plan, produce cash flow projections and advise on budgets
- Advise on your legal responsibilities
- Provide advice on employment decisions
With banks increasingly reluctant to lend, it’s more important than ever to seek professional advice when starting to grow your new business. We aim to be your first port of call for practical tax and accountancy advice and to save you not only money but also time and hassle.
* Plus VAT
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01623 559362. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.