Not to be confused with tax evasion, which is illegal, tax avoidance is all about planning and being proactive!
Whether you are private individual, sole trader or limited company, capital gains tax and inheritance tax can creep up on you if you are not prepared. These are taxes that are nearly always reducible and often avoidable all together with the right level of planning and foresight.
We offer ad hoc advice to clients or non-clients alike and accept referrals from other Accountants that do not specialise in capital taxes.
Clients taking one our premium packages will already be well known to us and we will work continuously with them to ensure their business is structured as tax efficiently as possible.
We specialise on the following scenarios:
- Reducing your tax liabilities on the sale or end of your business
- Reducing your Inheritance Tax liability
- Formulating tax efficient exit strategies
- Mitigating capital gains tax on land and buildings disposals
- Making full use of available allowances and reliefs
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01623 559362. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.